Regenerative medicine can be defined as the process of replacing human cells and tissue to restore or establish normal function. The field works to regenerate the damaged cells and tissues in the body by replacing or stimulating the body’s own mechanisms to heal the targeted areas, or areas in need of repairing.
Regenerative medicine uses biomedical approaches, such as cell therapies, which may include the injection of stem cells or platelet-rich plasma (PRP).
Millions suffer with pain daily around the world. Chronic pain may cause people to miss work, and eventually lead to disability claims. While many people turn to medication to help deal with their pain, the prolonged use of medication has known side effects. The use of such medication only masks the pain while not treating the cause of the pain. Regenerative medicine is beneficial for those seeking an alternative, long-lasting treatment for their ailments. It is effective in promoting healing by assisting in cell growth, as well as alleviating pain from a multitude of ailments.
We like to think of regenerative medicine as cooperative medicine: a way of working with the care continuum and your body.
Science that benefits everybody starts with understanding the power of regenerative medicine. That is, it’s cooperative nature. As your body loses its ability to repair itself, Tri-County Regenerative Medicine’s products cooperate with your body's natural functions to help supplement, cushion and provide support right where it’s needed. Whether you’re 18 or 68, it’s about aiding your ideal regenerative environment in the least invasive or disruptive way possible. Patients and doctors are surely aligned; nobody wants unnecessary pain or surgery. That’s precisely why we cooperate with the medical community to provide options; when a steroid shot or ibuprofen isn’t enough, but surgery feels like a leap..., there’s the option of regenerative medicine. And even when surgery is necessary, Tri-County Regenerative Medicine is there with products to support tissue repair and recovery. It’s a full-circle view that’s patient-focused and bound to a higher standard. Refreshing, right?
Regenerative Medicine Can Help With:
- Hair loss – can help to promote hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- Tendon injuries – tendon injuries are usually slow to heal, PRP can be used to help accelerate the healing for injuries such as tennis elbow and Achilles tendinitis.
- Acute injuries/Sports injuries – such as knee sprains and pulled muscles.
- Post-surgical repair – can be used to accelerate healing after surgery, such as rotator cuff repairs or ACL repairs.
- Chronic pain – can help promote healing from a wide range of injuries and conditions, from automobile related injuries, to osteoarthritis.